- African Black Soap made from palm kernel oil and potassium hydroxide obtained from cocoa pod ash extract. A mild soft soap with effective deep cleansing properties, used in its pure form by the indigenous West Africans, to relieve acne, rashes, scalp irritations, clear blemishes and other skin problems. Traditionally it is used to give babies their first bath, this is known to prevent body odour and future skin irritations
- Palm Kernel Oil – Unrefined vegetable oil from palm kernel from West Africa
- Cocoa Pod Husk Ash – Natural source of potash. The cocoa pods are dried to a precise texture under the hot African sun, then ash to a known specification. The ash is then extracted with water and the resulting solution concentrated down to give the concentrated potash solution
- Almond oil to help moisturise and replenish the skins natural oils
- Olive stone powder and kaolin to provide gentle exfoliation
- Cucumber extract, rich in minerals and amino acids and help to tighten, refresh and tone the skin.
- Carrot extract in Soybean oil; a good pore cleanser and rich emollient, helps balance skin oils and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Soyabean oil a good source of vitamin E, Lecithin and Sterolins, help protect skin from environmental stresses and free radicals.
- Essential oils blend for fragrance with therapeutic twist.