Your face is your first impression.
10 Tips to maintaining healthy beautiful face
- Don’t use your bath or face towel to wipe your face dry. Body skin can withstand dust and germs from towels but facial skin cannot. Allow your face to dry naturally or use soft clean cotton wool.
- Avoid using face sponge or makeup brushes to apply make-up. These accumulate germs overtime and transfer to the skin. Try using your finger tips to gently apply your makeup.
- Wash your face at least twice a day, in the morning and evening after the hustle and bustle of the day.
- Keep your hands away from your face. Unclean hands carry germs that are often transferred to our face and result in irritations.
- Use make –up in moderation.
- Avoid re-applying cosmetic make-up on old make-up. Wash of the old first.
- Don’t sleep with make-up on. Your pores need to breathe.
- Cosmetic products, once opened must not be used more than a year.
- Always test all skincare products at the back of your hand for sensitivity.
- Don’t allow hair make-up to get to your face if you can help it. Always cover your forehead when using hair spray.